Anal Bleaching 101: The Best Creams to use for Anal Lightening (Product List Below)
|Image||Product Name||Top Choices||Latest Pricing|
|1. Amaira Intimate Lightening Serum Bleaching Cream||Our Favorite||Amaira's Website|
|2. Divine Derriere Intimate Area Lightening Gel||Our FavoGreat Dealrite||Amazon|
|3. My Pink Wink Cream||Amazing Product||Amazon|
|4. Bleach My Butt||Amazon|
Over the years bleaching or lightening the intimate areas of the body has become less of a taboo. While some people may disagree and think it’s unnecessary or impractical, those who practice this technique think otherwise due to their desire to achieve a lighter skin shade over their intimate areas. In fact, anal bleaching became mainstream shortly after it was introduced by the adult entertainment industry as well as the cosmetic salons that offered waxing treatments such as the Brazilian wax. Women who often had waxing done realized that their skin was darker and unflattering underneath where they were waxed. This led to a new solution that could even out their bodies’ complexion entirely. From that moment onward, the requests to alter the pigmentation of intimate areas such as the vagina lightening and anus became very popular.
The bleaching of the anus is a modern beauty standard that both men and women can follow. Although anal bleaching popularity in the adult film industry may have set this technique to be a trendy beauty standard, it’s important to realize that it’s also intended for those who are simply unhappy with the physical appearance or pigment of their genitals.
Why is the Pigmentation Darker in these Areas?
For starters, it should be known that the darker pigmentation of the anus is usually not related to poor hygiene. Everyone is different, and our bodies are all unique in their own way. However, because the skin around the anal area overlaps with the internal epithelium (known as the digestive tract), the skin tends to be thicker and contains higher amounts of keratin which makes the surrounding area darker in color. The color around the anus can also change due to the production of melanin being triggered from reoccurring irritation that can be related to tight or uncomfortable underwear such as thongs, or poor skincare habits such as using irritating body washes or lotions near the area.
The constant friction of the buttock’s cheeks can also be related to darker pigmentation of the anal area. If you are an active person or someone who does much daily walking, this may have some relation to that. Like armpits, the anus tends to be darker than your entire complexion varying from person to person. Like mentioned before, we are all different and unique. It is quite rare for any of us to have an anus that is the exact shade as our entire complexion.
What is Anal Bleaching?
Anal bleaching is exactly what you’d expect, bleaching the anal area… without actual bleach of course. In the short term, anal bleaching involves the use of certain skin lightening creams to lighten the shade or color of the anus. Industrial bleach or bleach, in general, is not used for this treatment and is only just a term used to describe brightening.
The treatment for anal bleaching started being offered first in the state of California, with Australia following suit shortly after in 2004. Anal bleaching made its first debut publicly when it aired on an episode of Cosmetic Surgery Live and later, on an episode of Dr. 90210, which helped increase the popularity of this cosmetic treatment.
Eventually, certain waxing parlors and salons started offering this treatment worldwide. However, home bleaching kits and creams are sold online for those who prefer to do it themselves. Laser treatments are also available as a permanent solution to have lighter pigmentation in these intimate areas.
Despite this treatment being controversial, those who feel that they can benefit from having a lighter skin shade over their intimate areas should consider it. We are our own worst critic at the end of the day, and if having a lighter skin shade over the private areas of our body brings confidence and appeal to you or even your partner, then this cosmetic procedure is worth considering.
What You Need to Know About Anal Bleaching
Once you’ve decided on whether you would like to proceed with having anal bleaching done, the next thing you need to consider is which lightening treatment you are most comfortable using.
Medical professionals or skincare experts offer this procedure through laser lightening or retinol treatment, which comes as a prescription. If you opt to have anal bleaching done at a local spa, the skincare expert will apply over-the-counter skin lightening cream that is safe for the area, followed by microdermabrasion treatments that will require more than one visit. Just be sure to find the right clinic or spa that has a well-trained staff that is professional and follows proper sanitization procedures during each treatment.
Of course, if you want to save some money and go the DIY (do it yourself) route, you can always buy an effective cream for anal bleaching and use as directed on the bottle. Doing it yourself makes it less of a hassle of needing to meet for appointments, while also avoiding the need to present your genitals to a doctor or specialist (for those who are reserved or shy). Home treatments are not only affordable but also convenient because you can administer the cream in the comfort of your own home while maintaining cleanliness and peace of mind.
If you’re planning on anal bleaching at home, then consider of a few of these tips we recommend before proceeding to apply creams on the area.
- Use an All-Natural Based Cream – When choosing a cream that you want to use to lighten intimate areas with, be sure that the ingredients contained are all-natural and safe to use. This helps to minimize potential irritation or rashes. After all, the anal area is a sensitive place and using the right product is essential to avoid complication.
- Ask Your Partner for Help – This process can sometimes be tricky if it’s your first time, it’s best to have the help of someone you trust and are fully open with physically. Usually, this could be your partner or spouse. With the help of someone else, you can ensure you get the cream precisely applied to the area to provide an even lightened tone around the area.
- Keeping it Clean – Cleanliness is a crucial part of this and should be the first step taken before the application process. But not only does your anal area need to be clean, it also needs to be hairless and cut-free. This means no open wounds or cuts to ensure there is no risk of infection.
- Follow the Instructions – This should be a no-brainer, but surprisingly people sometimes miss this step out of excitement or wanting to rush the process. Please note that it is essential to follow the directions because some creams may take longer than others to lighten the area. Also, leaving it on too long may result in irritation, while removing it too soon may show no visible results. Always make sure to follow the directions when using any skin lightening product.
Using creams at home usually results in a longer process, with results showing within the first month. It’s important to be patient during this time as there have been many reported issues with customers over-applying the treatment to get faster results, ending in irritation or breakouts. If you don’t want to wait that long, we recommend meeting with a specialist who can provide instant results after one treatment.
Is There Such Thing as Home Remedies for Anal Bleaching?
The short answer is yes. Before you decide to splurge on pricey anal bleaching creams, you may want to stop and explore the other option of using natural home remedies to lighten the anal area first. Home remedies are great for those who don’t want to break the bank on expensive regimens to lighten intimate areas. Luckily, we have a few suggestions for you to consider.
The best way to get the most out of natural anal bleaching is by combining a few of the ingredients listed below and using them as a gentle exfoliant or lotion. However, always take precaution and avoid using something that would be deemed too abrasive to that area, given that the anal area is highly sensitive.
- Fruit enzymes – Fruit enzymes are an excellent natural home remedy to use. In nature, fruit enzymes are known as “natural exfoliant” and carry many benefits for your skin’s health. Just be sure to stay clear of citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges, and grapefruits as these can be very irritating on the anal area. We recommend using pumpkin or papaya as they both are rich in anti-oxidants and fatty acids which are excellent for skin lightening. For best results, take a few tablespoons of papaya juice and mix it with a body lotion. After, apply the mix to the area massaging it in to moisturize it. Doing this daily can show results over time.
- Pearl powder – Contains Conchiolin which is very useful in boosting collagen production (the regeneration of new skin cells) and providing luminosity and glow to the skin. This all-natural powder is quite magical (and not because of its shininess), as it speeds the process of cells shedding and contains a generous amount of antioxidants that slow the production of melanin. Pearl powder can be mixed with a body lotion or directly applied to the anal area.
- Almond or Coconut Oil Mixture – A mixture of almond oil or coconut oil with a choice of a fruit enzyme like papaya is an excellent remedy for creating a natural anal bleaching treatment. This method has been quite useful for those who have tried it for lightening intimate areas. Alternatively, you could always opt-in using a gentle apricot scrub, then applying coconut oil over the anal area after the exfoliation. If you’re interested in more DIY related alternatives, then you could also try a small mixture of plain yogurt and oatmeal, leaving it on the area for roughly 15 minutes.
When it comes to using natural remedies at home, it’s important to have the right expectations. Because these ingredients are non-chemical based, you can expect very minimal lightening effects after a few uses. Using home remedies consistently over a more extended amount of time can guarantee to lighten the anal area by at least two shades.
If you are interested in extreme lightening, it’s best to find a formulated anal bleaching cream that contains active ingredients and has been proven to be safe and effective in lightening.
The Best Anal Bleaching Creams Over-The-Counter
When it comes to finding the right over-the-counter bleaching creams, the two things to consider are the ingredients contained in the cream and your skin type. We have put together a small list of the best anal bleaching creams we think you should try based on the positive reviews and ingredients listed.
Divine Derriere Intimate Area Lightening Gel
Divine Derriere Intimate Lightening Gel is all natural and safe to use on any of the intimate areas of the body, and especially the anal area. This all-natural skin lightener is packed full of rich ingredients that are great for slowing the production of melanin in the skin. Some of these ingredients include licorice extract, mulberry extract, and kojic acid.
Kojic acid is a potent enzyme inhibitor that slows the production of melanin in the skin by attacking the enzyme tyrosinase.
Using this lightening gel for anal bleaching seems like the best way to go, which is why we put this at the top of our list first.
If you’re curious about trying this product, you can find it on Amazon.com.
My Pink Wink Cream
Need a fast-acting anal bleaching cream that is also gentle on the skin? My Pink Wink seems like an excellent option! This advanced formula contains three times the number of peptides used in their previous formula and packs a punch when it comes to lightening the intimate areas of your body. These peptides are designed to slow the production of melanin to make your skin lighter and whiter. Although it’s much stronger compared to other similar products, it’s not harsh when used on the skin.
What we find interesting about this product is that it contains a protein that our bodies are already familiar with to fade and lighten the skin. This reduces the chances of adverse reactions.
We think it’s worth a try. Be sure to find this product on Amazon.com.
Bleach My Butt
Well, if the name wasn’t straightforward enough perhaps the effectiveness of this product will be! This anal bleaching cream excels at lightening the intimate areas by using kojic acid with a 3% concentration. Although this can be quite a potent amount that can cause dryness and irritation, bleach my butt has also added in coconut oil to help with moisturizing.
This cream seems quite efficient at giving you the results you want to achieve.
If you’re curious about this product and want to try it, be sure to find it on Amazon.com.